Welcome to Wivenhoe Sailing Club
COVID : Cautious and Considerate
The RYA guidance and government guidance is that
It is critical for everybody to observe the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).
Following the lifting of restriction, members may use the changing rooms and the club facilities will be in use more often. Hand sanitiser, cleaning materials and ventilation will remain. The GC would like members to feel able to come to the club so please:
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Continue to utilise the outdoor space if possible and to ensure good ventilation indoors at all times.
- Bring a mask for use indoors especially when in confined or busy spaces eg toilets/changing rooms or when moving about.
Please also note that the arrangements for the use of the bar are changing. Members will be able to buy from the bar but are asked to wear to a mask to approach the bar and to assist the staff by returning empties.
We will continue to ask you to sign in for Track and Trace.
Please continue to be cautious and considerate of others in all your activities.
RYA guidance can be found here