On Friday 27th March 2020 the General Committee agreed to continue managing the Club until it is possible to hold an AGM later in the year.
The following were also agreed:
1. Under HM Government restrictions introduced this week, the Club premises are now off limits. Members should not work on their boats or do other non-emergency activities on Club premises.
2. All club events and activities are cancelled until at least June 1st.
3. All expenditure of £200 or above requires approval of the Commodore or Vice Commodore and the Treasurer.
4. Mooring & Dinghy Park fees are deferred until June 1st.
5. With the very real possibility that cruisers would not launch until late summer (or not at all), the “Overstaying” rule would not apply this year.
We would also ask members who pass the Club premises on their daily exercise, to report anything unusual.
The Commodore’s Annual Report and the Club accounts will be circulated week commencing 30th March.
Please look after yourselves and others so that we can enjoy each other’s company ashore and afloat as soon as it is safe to do so.
Eric Strudwick on behalf of the General Committee